Monday, September 21, 2009

Payal's Story 2



1.5

I was on my third peg of Vodka now, and Payal on her fifth. No words nothing I just said can I look at his Amit's. She handed me her mobile with his pic from her pic gallery.
He was fair, with broad forehead, broad jaws and a flat nose. He was wearing a white shirt and a smile with one of his cheeks bent to give a dimple or two.

“He is cute”.

“Yes, he is my life”.


She continued...


“Then he said no words that day, my office cab was waiting and handed over his business card

“Please smile, it actually suits you”
As I just looked at him with blank eyes. He continued, “Really!”

I couldn’t stop smiling with his lively eyes. I had his card and was amazed to see his office is next to mine in Gurgaon and invited him for lunch to say thanks. And ever since that day Amit was out of my life completely his defeated eyes gave me enough satisfaction now.

So, here we are dating for more then an year now, he is going to get divorce and I hope every thing will be all good.

I raise the last toss and murmered, “Ameen”.

I really do not know when we both dosed off.

2 comments:

  1. Hiee...Read all ur posts from startin.. interesting they are....!! want to know where the story goes furhter..BTW at the end of one post u said that his name is "RAJ" and thereafter u used the name Ritesh...I dint get that.....!!!

    W8ing 4 next part...TC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urvashi.. Thanks for your comments, yes that was a mistake and I have corrected it. I am trying to write and mend certain real life things so being a new bee i did that...

    ReplyDelete