Friday, August 14, 2009

First Night



1.2

Funny Title... First Night... Usually it is for the first night is for a Bride and Groom.. he he he feels quite exciting, but my first night in this city was quite equivalent to that not really that I lost virginity but yaa i do felt like getting alot of jolts.

I reached my friends place a PG and she has been always a girls every body would die for. Payal ( obviously the name is not correct for obvious reasons), a senior executive in a call center. She has been with me in my high school and cheated alot of exams from my answer sheet. We both have been in different groups but being neighbours, our Moms kept us updated about each other. For me she has been just another fun loving girls we both shared the 1st alphabet of our names and use dto sit next to each other in our exams due to our roll number were sequentiel.

So, here I was at SouthX, a PG managed by a retired advocate, who usually never bothered besides the 1st week of every month to track us to submit monthly rent. Payal came up to the gate to fetch me and my luggage, with a warm punjabi hug! She as usual seemed quite jovial and smiling. I have been feeling quite shy as we were meeting almost after two years. But her warm welcome made me really think that this girl from chandigarh seems to have changed since she came here. Once she used to be the most happening metropolitan girl show used to do her shopping with her Aunt in Sarojani Nagar Delhi and we used to think that she is quite exposed and much aware of things but no she is more down to earth and warm with me.

Her room was airy and spacious a perfect room with a seperate entrance. We asked about each other's Mom that they are still regular to Weekly Satsang and Kitty Parties. After me changing the dress and a warm bath she had her food ready for me which she orderd from Bengali Sweets instead of the daily Tiffin Service.

She took a bottle out and wanted to know that if I would like to drink. Thanks god it was Vodka as I have been a startup in drinking but yaa may be to celeberate my independece day today I forgot my drooped body.


We started with our school chat which she still discusses with me, about the girls in our class, their affairs, the good ones who are now maried with kids feeling jealous about us who are still single and the bad ones like us who are working and getting now time to get married.

She has been quite happy but suddenly she became quite after she read and SMS which just beeped in between her frequent laughs.

To be contd...

No comments:

Post a Comment