Thursday, August 13, 2009

To Start with....



1.1

Some times writing is a way to express yourself, some times it is a way explore yourself. Being a woman, of today, single.. working.... metropolitan city... a lot has been explored to various extents...

but now I am alone.. keeping reading aside, i planned to start writing, from today.

Dwarka... Gurgaon.. Noida the real place for young professionals like me where I came 3 years back.. working in an IT company and now so many things around me do tend to change. I still remember the first few days in Delhi... have been in Chandigarh was some thing but still people like me do thought of Delhi where so many of my class mates earned more than I Do. Where they had more fund then I did. Coming out of parents closed cozy home I was in Delhi on Post Christmas Night with AIIMS FlyOver almost in fog and my Auto-Riksha wala still driving at a pace which was almost stimulating my Independence.


South X: Yes the place i stayed for the 1st time in Delhi. A Place where most of single women live with alot of PGs and being centrally located, having all the commuting circuits available.


"Lo madam South X aagaya, Parth1 yaa Part 2" (Here is SouthX Ma"m, you want to go to Part1 or Part2, was asked by Riksha Driver. Its on the either sides of road Both sides extravagant with Big Brand Show Rooms and me heading some where behind these Show Rooms for which SouthX is famous for.


My PG the 10 Girls around me there laid the basics which this city was going to give me. And where i Stand alone looking back.


No comments:

Post a Comment