Monday, August 17, 2009

First Night (contd.)



1.3

"WIFE GOING ABROAD, CAN V MEET TOMORROW?"

Has Payal become a whore?

the first thought which came to my mind. She was coming out of Bath Room when I was looking at her, wearing a white t-shirt with short blue checked shorts, wet hairs and no spectacles made her look sensual...
I started looking at her eyes and she was not looking at me at all.

"Missing mom?" as she asked me in a soft and slow voice that i had to guess the last word. But she was still not looking at me.

And I was stunned almost thinking about her that what is she now... a paid sex worker, getting laid of for money? getting fucked by guys who are already married... What future she has now? what was need to get into all this she is already into a good job?

As few drops of tears dropped off my eyes she ran of towards me and asked about what happened to me.
I gave her the cell phone with the message still on it screen.

"How could you do this Payal?"

"I am getting married to him, he will be giving divorce to his wife soon."

Her eyes flushed with a hope and then suddenly looked at me.

"Why what you thought"

Giving a big smile she just started pouring a neta vodka shot, and said.

"You bitch!!!"

And I smiled with a relief.

"His name is Ritesh, works in the same building my where my office is".

No comments:

Post a Comment